The Ultamite Naruto RPG set 300 years into the future of the current anime world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Goodbye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niashi Inumaki
Admin
Niashi Inumaki

My Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: My Goodbye   My Goodbye EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:40 am

I know no one else here has to say goodbye, because they have accounts on other RPG sites like Naru-ichi-rpg, and hurricaneforceuzumak, but I am not. I quit those long ago, before I even made this site. I had to quit them, because I wanted to put all of my time and effort into this one site. But I didn't. I procrastinated, stalled, and dishonored this site. And for that, I am sorry. Please, do not say you are sorry, or you wish that you could have done more. It's not your fault. There are people out there who only join sites like mine to make them better. For example, I was once apart of a Halo RPG site. There was this guy there, Myztic, and he made a Photoshopping service, an unofficial help guide to the site, which the administrator made official, he answered all of the new members questions, and after all that, he didn't become a moderator. He didn't even get a medal, or a trophy, or even get recognized. And you know what he said?
Myztic wrote:
I do not care I get a medal or not, if I get awarded a trophy, or even if I just got mentioned. What matters, is that i helped all of you. And that, is award enough.
And so, on this day of January 16th 2009, I close Naruto party 33. There is nothing that can change my mind. And I say to you, dear friends,
goodbye.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoparty33.rpg-board.net

My Goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultamite Naruto RPG set 300 years into the future of the current anime world :: The End-
Jump to: